Image Map

Thursday 13 October 2016

5 Most Popular Spring 2017 Fashion Shows

Why, hello there my young fashionistas, Gamerfun here. Today we'll talk about the 5 Most popular fashion shows for Spring 2017. Let's get in it, shall we?
#5: Dolce and Gabbana
Dolce and Gabbana, with a beautiful Italian theme, had over 3 million people come to their show. If you want to see more of this show, click HERE
#4: Yves Saint Laurent
Ah, Yves Saint Laurent, going for a leather and fur look, which is sorta a city look. With 3 million and more than a half people at their show, it a special one. If you want to see more of their show, click HERE
#3: Christian Dior
He did more of a courture and elegant show, but it looked amazing. I especially loved the sunglasses, they're so cute! If you want to see more of this show, click HERE
#2: Chanel
They went for a technological look, and I think you already know what the theme is. In my personal opinion, I think this is a more winter look. If you want to see more of this show click HERE
# 1: Gucci
I'm guessing they went for a 80's mashup with couture, which isn't my thing, but the shoulder bags is what really got me to like this collection. if you want to see more of this show click HERE
That's all for today, my fashionistas! PS, the photos got messed up, so sorry about that.

CMS

No comments:

Post a Comment